Emu SUV ROADER Camper Trailer
An excellent semi off-road camper ideal for those who wish to get off the beaten path just a little, and explore more of what our wonderful outback has to offer. Designed and made in Australia to conform to the strictest safety and quality specifications, the EMU SUV camper trailer will take you on and off the road with infinite ease. Constructed from hot-dipped galvanised steel, to withstand the sometime harsh road conditions you'll come across when you go bush. Whether it's a beach access, corrugated or dirt road, this EMU SUV will get you there and back without any problems.
Comprising a whole host of included and optional extras, the EMU SUV will always ensure you have a safe and fun camping adventure.
Certain videos and images show optional accessories that do not come with the base camper itself but can be purchased. See the accessories list below for more information about the optional extras.
- Fully welded trailer built right here in Australia
- Measures a nifty 2100mm x 1200mm x 520mm...that's a whole lot of comfort for not a lot of space
- With a tare weight of only 280kgs, this trailer does a tough job on dirt roads, yet is still lightweight.
- Hot dipped galvanised steel construction for durability and strength
- 2m long drawbar makes towing a breeze and allows for optional extras to be carried up front
- Completely sealed tailgate keeps all your trailer contents free from dust and water
- Included Kitchen with removable plastic sink and hand pump
- Jerry can and 4.5kg gas bottle holders are standard
- Maintenance free slipper springs suspension
- 2 x support legs to stabilise the trailer when not attached to the vehicle
- Reinforced and velcroed travel cover keeps your contents safe and dry
- Included tie down points for easy attachment of canoe, surfboard or small boat
- Swing out tailgate which locks in place for easy cooking and washing up
- Option of adding a 70lt water tank
- Lights on rear gussets for safe driving and indicating
- 50mm ball coupling
- Many optional extras available, including a tool box, stainless steel kitchen and much more...
- Spare Wheel included, with a nifty upright holding construction on the drawbar to save on storage space
- 24 Month warranty on the SUV camper trailer...for peace of mind
Got a couple of minutes? GREAT! That's all it will take you to erect this ingenious tent. Well...they don't call it 'quick erect tent' for nothing.
Built specifically for the humid and wet conditions of our tropical north, this 9ft tent is made of top-quality canvas and boasts a built-in Tropical Roof and extra high head room. Ideal for couples or small families, this tent will gift invaluable protected space for all your camping adventures. The included extras, like a inner spring mattress, ventilation flaps and strong poles (to stop your tent flying off during strong winds) make this one of the most popular tents on the market. A convenient rain hood allows for the air to circulate without ever fearing an internal downpour; and a sun-fly will keep the sun off your 'bedroom' all day long, helping to keep the tent cool and comfy.
But don't take our word for it! Just have a look at all the included extras:
- Tented area covering 2.6m X 2.3m
- Optional rear room for added parental privacy, or to keep the kids (or pets) nice and close
- Extra annex adds a spacious 4.7m X 2.3m...that's a potential 27 m² of space!
- High roof (up to 2.6m) reduces the temperature by approx 8 degrees!
- Inner spring mattress (2.3m x 1.75m - near king size) and aluminium ladder for extra comfort
- Midgey, mosquito and fly proof mesh
- 6 built-in storage pouches included
- Sun-fly keeps the sun off the bedroom all day long, perfect for that after-lunch siesta in the middle of the day
- Gas struts help make this a super-fast tent to erect
- Heavy duty zippers and Velcro is used to keep the tent perfectly sealed
- Mould and UV resistant canvas, perfect for the muggy regions
- Reinforced and self-repairing zippers...the dream of all campers
- Sturdy 440g/m2 (15+oz) canvas for the roof and awning; 450g/m2 PVC for the tent floor, and 200g/m2 HD PE for the awning floor
- Poles made from galvanized carbon steel
- Window covers help rain water drain away and not collect
Trailer Features and Free Extras
Hot Dipped Galvanised
The ultimate protection against rust and corrosion, the hot-dipped galvanised chassis and body will withstand anything you throw it's way! Made with off road driving in mind, keeping it safe from scratches, rust and corrosion.
Drawbar Length – 2.0m
Extra long and extra strong, the 2m drawbar allows for the option of carrying a toolbox, as well as the option of adding a stone guard, to help protect your trailer from stone chips and general damage when taking it off-road.
Gussets – Full width Rear
The addition of strengthening gussets allow for side steps to be fitted to the full rear width of the trailer. Added lights on the rear gussets improve ground clearance of your trailer.
Flanges on drawbar and set up for stone guard
With every EMU camper, you have the option to purchase a toolbox; and pre fitted to your trailer are heavy duty flanges so that your toolbox has a place to be mounted without drilling into the drawbar reducing its strength. Should you wish to take advantage of this option, know that your drawbar is more than ready to take on more weight! Yet another invaluable benefit of buying an EMU camper trailer.
Also Pre-fitted with stone guard mounting points
This trailer comes pre-fitted with stone guard mounting points which get the benefit of the galvanisation process so that if you decide to fit a stone guard later down the track you don't have to worry about getting mounting points installed, particularly ones that could rust over time.
Rear full width steps
Giving you even easier access to the contents of your trailer, you'll be safe in knowing the trailer step will withstand your weight no matter how many sausages you grilled on your camping trip!
Spare Wheel on upright wheel allows for space for a toolbox
functionally designed spare wheel vertical carrier, allows for easy access and extra space to carry a tool box.
Quality 'Nitrite Rubber' Seals
The rear door, bed base frame and tool box lid are fitted with top-quality rubber seals to prevent dust, and water, from getting in. A separate seal for the tailgate to the bed base allows the tent to be completely independent of the tailgate, also taking the weight of the tear of the tent off the tailgate.
Stainless steel, smooth line design means this kitchen is easier to keep clean and hygienic. Hand pump plugs directly into your chosen water tank and there is additional bench space and lockable cabinets for safe and easy storage of all your kitchen equipment.
Maintenance free suspension
4 leaf slipper spring suspension makes your life easy, as it requires absolutely NO maintenance!
1 x 4.5kg LPG Holder
Single gas bottle holder gives you the option of taking your own fuel with you , for those times you feel like bush camping.
1x Jerry Can Holder
bring an extra jerry can with you (for water or fuel) and you can camp out in the wild for longer, before having the need to join civilization.
Trailer Warranty – 24 Months
You know you're buying a top-quality camper trailer, when the manufacturer guarantees its superb functions for 24 months.
Quality Caps to finish off the cross members
These caps give that extra bit of safety and longevity and ensure that no water, mud or bull dust gain entry into the line paneling.
Lightweight aluminium wide ladder for easy access to the tented bedroom.
Trailer Cover and special inner cover
This trailer cover is designed for twice the height that you actually need to allow you to fit tables and chairs and other camping accessories under the cover allowing you to store more of what you want , without taking up precious internal trailer space. It also includes an additional special non-abrasive inner cover, so that those items don't rub, wear or catch on your tent. The trailer cover is made of high quality reinforced PVC, and is dust and waterproof for your peace of mind. Velcro and reinforced zippers along the entire length and width help keep your valuables safe and sound.
New black wheels and tyres
All emu campers come with brand new black wheels and tires which not only gives this camper the edge in safety but with the black tires and galvanised trailer, it looks even better.
Tent Features and Free Extras
2 minute quick erect tent
Two minutes is all the time you'll need to erect this roomy tent. Ideal for those who like to be on the move, this super fast construction allows you to set up camp, and pack up, in an absolute jiffy.
The sun-fly will help keep the sun out of the main bedroom area, while still allowing for the air to ventilate. This helps keep your tent nice and cool, even in those hot summer days.
Utilises the latest 440g/15oz canvas
When only the best will do! Australian design, top quality canvas will ensure the life and state of your tent will remain in splendid condition for many years to come. The heavy duty canvas can withstand rain, heat and wind and will keep you, and your family, well protected.
Huge 2.6m ceiling height
The extra head room is not only incredibly comfortable for the tall folks, but it also helps the air to circulate and keep the inside temperature of the tent at an acceptable level.
Designed to handle the hot and humid conditions of Queensland and the Tropic
The top quality canvas and mesh will keep out those pesky insects our tropical regions are so famous for. Not only that, the sturdy construction will withstand storms and strong winds, helping keep you safe and dry. The extra high tent will also starve off the heat and humidity, gifting you a comfortable and liveable home away from home.
Considering there's no greater pleasure in life than a good night sleep out in the bush, this trailer includes an innerspring mattress which measures a whopping 2130 x 1670 x 110mm!
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.