Emu Off Road Camper Trailer
The ideal companion to the more adventurous campers, the EMU Off Road Camper Trailer is ready to take on the open road...no matter where you want to go. Add a Quick Erect 9/15 or Family 12/18 tent and you and your family can enjoy the comforts of home even in the most rugged outback destinations.
Easy to tow and manoeuvre in mud or sand, this trailer includes a spacious toolbox fitted to the front drawbar for even more storage of your tools, spare parts, generator or camping equipment.
Constructed from hot-dipped galvanised steel, and boasting a vast array of included benefits, this baby will gift you years of fun and adventurous explorations.
Certain videos and images show optional accessories that do not come with the base camper itself but can be purchased. See the accessories list below for more information about the optional extras.
- Measures a nifty 2100mm x 1200mm x 520mm...that's a whole lot of comfort for not a lot of space
- With a tare weight of only 360kgs, this trailer does a tough job on dirt roads, yet is still lightweight.
- Hot dipped galvanised steel construction for durability and strength
- 2m long drawbar makes towing a breeze and allows for optional extras to be carried up front
- Completely sealed tailgate keeps all your trailer contents free from dust and water
- Included Kitchen with stainless steel sink, lockable cabinet with drawer, hand pump and 80 ltr water tank
- Lockable water filter included
- 2 x Jerry can and 2 x 4.5kg gas bottle holders are standard
- 5 leaf shackle suspension for a smoother ride; wider yet thinner leafs reduce rattling of your precious contents
- Full width front and rear gussets for added strength
- Full width side steps with added mudguards
- Diamond T aluminium TOOL BOX with gas struts included
- Tilted bed base with gas struts for easy and effortless access to your camper trailer
- 2 x wind down support legs to stabilise the trailer when not attached to the vehicle
- Reinforced and velcroed travel cover keeps your contents safe and dry
- Included tie down points for easy attachment of canoe, surfboard or small boat
- Swing out tailgate which locks in place for easy cooking and washing up
- LED Lights on rear gussets for safe driving and indicating, also giving more ground clearance
- 50mm ball coupling
- Many optional extras available, including a tool box upgrade, stainless steel kitchen and much more...
- Spare Wheel included, with a nifty upright holding construction on the drawbar to save on storage space
- 24 Month warranty on the off-road camper trailer...for peace of mind
Got a couple of minutes? GREAT! That's all it will take you to erect this ingenious tent. Well...they don't call it 'quick erect tent' for nothing.
Built specifically for the humid and wet conditions of our tropical north, this 9ft tent is made of top-quality canvas and boasts a built-in Tropical Roof and extra high head room. Ideal for couples or small families, this tent will gift invaluable protected space for all your camping adventures. The included extras, like a inner spring mattress, ventilation flaps and strong poles (to stop your tent flying off during strong winds) make this one of the most popular tents on the market. A convenient rain hood allows for the air to circulate without ever fearing an internal downpour; and a sun-fly will keep the sun off your 'bedroom' all day long, helping to keep the tent cool and comfy.
But don't take our word for it! Just have a look at all the included extras:
- Tented area covering 2.6m X 2.3m
- Optional rear room for added parental privacy, or to keep the kids (or pets) nice and close
- Extra annex adds a spacious 4.7m X 2.3m...that's a potential 27 m² of space!
- High roof (up to 2.6m) reduces the temperature by approx 8 degrees!
- Inner spring mattress (2.3m x 1.75m - near king size) and aluminium ladder for extra comfort
- Midgey, mosquito and fly proof mesh
- 6 built-in storage pouches included
- Sun-fly keeps the sun off the bedroom all day long, perfect for that after-lunch siesta in the middle of the day
- Gas struts help make this a super-fast tent to erect
- Heavy duty zippers and Velcro is used to keep the tent perfectly sealed
- Mould and UV resistant canvas, perfect for the muggy regions
- Reinforced and self-repairing zippers...the dream of all campers
- Sturdy 440g/m2 (15+oz) canvas for the roof and awning; 450g/m2 PVC for the tent floor, and 200g/m2 HD PE for the awning floor
- Poles made from galvanized carbon steel
- Window covers help rain water drain away and not collect
Trailer Features and Free Extras
Hot Dipped Galvanised
The ultimate protection against rust and corrosion, the hot-dipped galvanised chassis and body will withstand anything you throw it's way! Made with off road driving in mind, keeping it safe from scratches, rust and corrosion.
Off road Specifications
Built specifically for the harsh driving conditions of off-road explorations, the 50 x 50 x 5 fully welded and hot-dipped galvanised chassis will withstand corrosion, rust and excessive wear and tear. The 2m long drawbar allows for easy manoeuvring on sand or mud, and the 45mm round axle provides extra strength and durability.
Drawbar Length – 2.0m
Extra long and extra strong, the 2m drawbar allows for the option of carrying a toolbox, as well as the option of adding a stone guard, to help protect your trailer from stone chips and general damage when taking it off-road.
Full Gussets front and rear
The addition of strengthening gussets both at the front and rear of the trailer allow for side steps to be fitted to the full width of the trailer AND help protect it from stone chips and damage when driving off-road. Added LED lights on the rear gussets improve ground clearance of your trailer.
Full Width Steps Front and Rear
Giving you even easier access to the contents of your trailer, you'll be safe in knowing the trailer steps will withstand your weight no matter how many sausages you grilled on your camping trip!
Tilt Bed Base with Gas Struts -std Off Road & Extreme
Enjoy the convenience of being able to access your trailer with gas struts that effortlessly lift the trailer top. It makes accessing the trailer easier, and can be done by anyone on their own. Access your gear swiftly and with ease for added camping convenience.
Spare Wheel on upright wheel carrier
Functionally designed spare wheel vertical carrier, allows for easy access and extra space to carry a tool box.
Quality 'Nitrite Rubber' Seals
The rear door, bed base frame and tool box lid are fitted with top-quality rubber seals to prevent dust, and water, from getting in. A separate seal for the tailgate to the bed base allows the tent to be completely independent of the tailgate, also taking the weight of the tear of the tent off the tailgate.
Kitchen Cabinet Stainless Steel Sink and hand pump
Stainless steel, smooth line design means this kitchen is easier to keep clean and hygienic. Hand pump plugs directly into your chosen water tank and there is additional bench space and lockable cabinets for safe and easy storage of all your kitchen equipment.
80 litre water tank
Fitted with this camper and kitchen also is a substantial 80 litre water tank which is made from the same material as the large water tanks you can buy for your home. You will get none of that yucky plastic hose taste so you have a full drinking tank and not just good for washing up
5 leaf shackle spring Suspension
This spring system gives smooth operation and a much more comfortable ride, reducing wear and tear of your camper trailer. It is designed in such a way that replacement of any worn part (over time) is made easy as the suspension is easily accessible.
Storage Box Diamond 'T' mounted on internal flanges
Measuring a copious 1250 x 350h x 400d, this top quality lockable storage box will ensure nothing gets left behind. Complete with gas struts and a sturdy construction, you can trust these storage boxes to keep your gear safe and sound. It is mounted on heavy duty flanges so that your toolbox has a place to be mounted without drilling into the drawbar which would reduce its strength.
2 x 4.5kg LPG Holder
Double gas bottle holders give you the option of taking your own fuel with you , for those times you feel like bush camping.
2x Jerry Can Holder
Bring extra jerry cans with you (for water or fuel) and you can camp out in the wild for longer, before having the need to join civilization.
LED lights with additional number plate light
LED lights mounted on the rear gusset are long lasting and space saving, giving your trailer even more ground clearance. There is even an added light solely for your number plate.
Trailer Warranty – 24 Months
You know you're buying a top-quality camper trailer, when the manufacturer guarantees its superb functions for 24 months.
Trailer Cover and special inner cover
This trailer cover is designed for twice the height that you actually need to allow you to fit tables and chairs and other camping accessories under the cover allowing you to store more of what you want , without taking up precious internal trailer space. It also includes an additional special non-abrasive inner cover, so that those items don't rub, wear or catch on your tent. The trailer cover is made of high quality reinforced PVC, and is dust and waterproof for your peace of mind. Velcro and reinforced zippers along the entire length and width help keep your valuables safe and sound.
New black wheels and tyres
All emu campers come with brand new black wheels and tires which not only gives this camper the edge in safety but with the black tires and galvanised trailer, it looks even better.
Tent Features and Free Extras
2 minute quick erect tent
Two minutes is all the time you'll need to erect this roomy tent. Ideal for those who like to be on the move, this super fast construction allows you to set up camp, and pack up, in an absolute jiffy.
The sun-fly will help keep the sun out of the main bedroom area, while still allowing for the air to ventilate. This helps keep your tent nice and cool, even in those hot summer days.
Utilises the latest 440g/15oz canvas
When only the best will do! Australian design, top quality canvas will ensure the life and state of your tent will remain in splendid condition for many years to come. The heavy duty canvas can withstand rain, heat and wind and will keep you, and your family, well protected.
Huge 2.6m ceiling height
The extra head room is not only incredibly comfortable for the tall folks, but it also helps the air to circulate and keep the inside temperature of the tent at an acceptable level.
Designed to handle the hot and humid conditions of Queensland and the Tropic
The top quality canvas and mesh will keep out those pesky insects our tropical regions are so famous for. Not only that, the sturdy construction will withstand storms and strong winds, helping keep you safe and dry. The extra high tent will also starve off the heat and humidity, gifting you a comfortable and liveable home away from home.
Considering there's no greater pleasure in life than a good night sleep out in the bush, this trailer includes an innerspring mattress which measures a whopping 2130 x 1670 x 110mm!
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.