Emu Tourer Tent
Got a couple of minutes? GREAT! That's all it will take you to erect this ingenious tent. Well...they don't call it 'quick erect tent' for nothing.
Built specifically for the humid and wet conditions of our tropical north, this 9ft tent is made of top-quality canvas and boasts a built-in Tropical Roof and extra high head room. Ideal for couples or small families, this tent will gift invaluable protected space for all your camping adventures. The included extras, like a spring mattress, ventilation flaps and strong poles (to stop your tent flying off during strong winds) make this one of the most popular tents on the market. A convenient rain hood allows for the air to circulate without ever fearing an internal downpour; and a sun-fly will keep the sun off your 'bedroom' all day long, helping to keep the tent cool and comfy.
Certain videos and images show optional accessories that do not come with the base camper itself but can be purchased. See the accessories list below for more information about the optional extras.
But don't take our word for it! Just have a look at all the included extras:
- Tented area covering 2.6m X 2.3m
- Optional rear room for added parental privacy, or to keep the kids (or pets) nice and close
- Extra annex adds a spacious 4.7m X 2.3m...that's a potential 27 m² of space!
- High roof (up to 2.6m) reduces the temperature by approx 8 degrees!
- Inner spring mattress (2.3m x 1.75m) and aluminium ladder for extra comfort
- Midgey, mosquito and fly proof mesh
- 6 built-in storage pouches included
- Sun-fly keeps the sun off the bedroom all day long, perfect for that after-lunch siesta in the middle of the day
- Gas struts help make this a super-fast tent to erect
- Heavy duty zippers and Velcro is used to keep the tent perfectly sealed
- Mould and UV resistant canvas, perfect for the muggy regions
- Reinforced and self-repairing zippers...the dream of all campers
- Sturdy 440g/m2 (15+oz) canvas for the roof and awning; 450g/m2 PVC for the tent floor, and 200g/m2 HD PE for the awning floor
- Poles made from galvanized carbon steel
- Window covers help rain water drain away and not collect
Tent Features and Free Extras
2 minute quick erect tent
Two minutes is all the time you'll need to erect this roomy tent. Ideal for those who like to be on the move, this super fast construction allows you to set up camp, and pack up, in an absolute jiffy.
The sun-fly will help keep the sun out of the main bedroom area, while still allowing for the air to ventilate. This helps keep your tent nice and cool, even in those hot summer days.
Utilises the latest 440g/15oz canvas
When only the best will do! Australian design, top quality canvas will ensure the life and state of your tent will remain in splendid condition for many years to come. The heavy duty canvas can withstand rain, heat and wind and will keep you, and your family, well protected.
Huge 2.6m ceiling height
The extra head room is not only incredibly comfortable for the tall folks, but it also helps the air to circulate and keep the inside temperature of the tent at an acceptable level.
Designed to handle the hot and humid conditions of Queensland and the Tropic
The top quality canvas and mesh will keep out those pesky insects our tropical regions are so famous for. Not only that, the sturdy construction will withstand storms and strong winds, helping keep you safe and dry. The extra high tent will also starve off the heat and humidity, gifting you a comfortable and liveable home away from home.
A handy added bonus is a zipped privacy screen to the bedroom...for when mum and dad need a bit of alone time.
Power Cord Access
Zippered 240v power cord access point in main tent for greater convenience.
Considering there's no greater pleasure in life than a good night sleep out in the bush, this trailer includes an innerspring mattress which measures a whopping 2130 x 1670 x 110mm!
Shipping Box: 2.27 x 1.72 x .02 weight 200kg
- Time to put up Main Tent 2 minutes
- Sleeping Capacity 6 (plus 4 in optional Rear Room)
- No of rooms 2 (3 with optional 'Rear Room')
- Total area 22m2
- Total area including optional rear room 27m2
- Time to attach optional Rear Room 10 mins
- Weight 200kg
- Capable with 7x4 trailers with 1050mm drop
- Waterproof qualities Waterproof and mould protection
- UV rating UV treated
- Bed Area Size 2.3m x 1.75m (Queen + 22cm)
- Main Tent Floor Area 2.6m x 2.3m
- Annex/Awning 4.7m x 2.3m
- Additional Room 2.6 x 2.0m
- Internal Roof Height max 2.6m
- Minimum ceiling height (above bed) 800mm
- Shipping box 2.27 x 1.72 x .02 weight 200kg
- Main Tent Roof 440g/m2 (15+oz) Canvas
- Annex Roof/Awning 440g/m2 (15+oz) Canvas
- Walls 400g/m2 (15oz) Canvas - Annex is Fully Enclosed with 3 piece side walls, windows & access door. Annex walls feature zippers & Velcro for ease of attachment.
- Tent floor 450g/m2 PVC
- Awning floor 200g/m2 HD PE - Awning floor is attached by Velcro to enable easy removability for cleaning.
- Optional extra annex floor 200g/m2 HD PE - Awning floor is attached by Velcro to enable easy removability for cleaning.
- Windows All windows & door opening protected with insect proof screens. External windows protected with covers to avoid water pooling when open.
- Tent Storage Six storage pouches in Bedroom and Main Tent
- Power cord access Zippered 240v power cord access to main tent.
- Tent poles, ropes and pegs Poles made from Galvanized Carbon Steel - All Ropes, Poles & Pegs are supplied in their individual storage bags.
- Zippers Heavy Duty ABS Zips
- Bed Innerspring mattress 2130x1670x110mm
- Ladder Aluminium access ladder with wide treads to bedroom
- Trailer Cover 2 piece PVC Protection Cover to tent. Water resistant zipper/Velcro flap access with Sail Track attachment for insect protection.
- Additional Features Roof Spreader Bars to create optimum tension in tent Wind Protection cover to rear of trailer Privacy Screen to Bedroom Two ‘wind flaps’ to aid air circulation in hot weather.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.